Dry Ice Suppliers
I prefer to use local dry ice suppliers, because of “evaporation” during shipping. It is extremely inexpensive, so it is not worth driving a few extra miles to save money.
Here are a few places to look:
- Many grocery stores carry dry ice.
- Many gas stations carry dry ice.
- Call a local ice cream parlor, and find out who supplies them.
- Call your local theater company. If you work in a school, talk to the drama teacher.
- Talk to the manager of a gas station or grocery that sells propane. Propane wholesellers often stock dry ice, and most will be happy to sell to the public.
Return from Dry Ice Suppliers to Cool Science Projects